Light Sports falls under Light Board as Activities. Therefore Light Sports members must abide by the By-Laws:
Article VIII, Section 3. Responsibilities:
- Members must be home educating or planning to begin within the current enrollment year.
- Member families agree to respect and support the LIGHT Statement of Faith.
- Member families agree to respect the LIGHT Activity Behavior Guidelines.
- Member families agree to share in the responsibilities of LIGHT by volunteering or lending a helping hand to the Board of Directors or other leaders of LIGHT to further the vision and Purpose of LIGHT.
- Only homeschooled students who have not graduated/walked from high school may participate in LIGHT activities.
Families and students decide WHEN the student walk. But once they do, they CANNOT play on the Light Sports team.